Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where Have I Been?!?

It's been awhile since my last post, and for those who read my blog, you might wonder where I've been...definitely not in the blog world lately. Simply, we've been busy, so busy that every day seems like a whirlwind to me. Truthfully, I can't stand being this busy, but this is the busiest time of year for our business and that's a good thing. My house is a wreck and I'm embarrassed to say the last time I actually cleaned anything in my house (i.e. bath tub, dusting). With all the craziness, I am trying to make the summer fun for my daughter with trips to the parks and playdates with her friends. It's been a lot to juggle lately, but I know things will slow down in the next month or so.

The pregnancy is still going well. I stopped estradiol at 10 weeks and I have THREE more days of progesterone suppositories. My nausea has subsided a little--it seems to be worse in the evenings, especially before bedtime. I'm constantly chewing gum to keep the gags away, which works pretty well for me. My belly is growing and my clothes are starting to fit snug or not at all. I have worn a couple of maternity tops because they just feel better than my "fitting" tops.

My next appointment is a week from tomorrow. Hope to post again soon, but I have a feeling work will keep me away.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about posting just realized hadn't heard anything in a while and wanted to make sure all was still well. Glad this is the case :) Summer is definitely a busy time in addition to all else going on.

    ReplyDelete