Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Update: 19 weeks 2 days

How far along? 19 weeks 2 days

Maternity clothes? Maternity clothes all the way and proud of it! :)

Symptoms: Heartburn every now and then, especially after big meals. Peeing like crazy no matter how much I drink. These babies are pressing on my bladder constantly.

Stretch marks? Not yet and I hope they stay away!

Sleep? Still not sleeping through the night, which I doubt will happen for a long time now. It's just preparing me for the newborn sleepless nights!

Best moment this week? Feeling the babies move! Today was the first day where I felt them several times throughout the day.

Movement? Yes (as stated above), which I began to feel on 9/2/11.

Food Cravings? Nothing in particular now...just my usual food.

Gender? We find out next week!!!! Yay! Can't wait!

What I miss? It's been a great moment in the pregnancy right now, but I do miss my being able to bend over easily and jump around with our daughter.

What I'm looking forward to? September 15th when we find out the genders!

Milestones: Feeling movement!!!

Emotions: Feel like I'm in cleaning mode and trying to get our home organized. Just ordered two cribs for $258 from Target!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well. Awesome deal on the cribs...buying double is never fun. Can't wait to hear more on how things are going and future appointments. Take care and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete