Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Fun Has Begun

Well, that's being a little sarcastic! I woke up this morning with a bad headache over my right eye, and my paranoid self had to google "headaches and pregnancy." Luckily, everything I read said that headaches were very common in pregnancies, especially during the first trimester. This headache was not going away, though. I tried cold compresses to my forehead and the back of my neck, and I even fell back asleep. I ate breakfast and laid back down. As an hour passed, I started to feel more nausea and I tried so hard to fight it. Next thing I know, I lost my cookies (cereal) in the sink; I couldn't make it to the toilet in time. Yep, the fun has begun. I officially feel pregnant now.

I'm really not good with puking...I can remember puking just three times in my life (if that tells you anything). With my daughter, I felt nausea with the pregnancy, but I never actually lost my cookies. So, I have to say I was a little surprised by this morning's experience. DH was wonderful and went out to get some ginger ale and saltines for me. So far, the snack has kept the nausea at bay. However, I'm afraid to leave the house today in fear in that I make an unwanted public scene.

With the high betas and now the pregnancy symptoms, I'm guessing we have two little beans in there. I know every pregnancy is different, and every person is different. But if I had to make a guess--I'd say twins. What's your guess?

2 comments:

  1. Twins would be so fun! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess would only be on the high betas. I don't know that morning sickness points to it as both I and a friend who had twins twice (from ART) never had morning sickness. But I wouldn't surprised if two were on board. Good luck with the u/s and keeping your cookies in check :)

    ReplyDelete