Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June, Happy Day!

My long awaited second beta was today (7 days after my first beta) and it came back at 13,033! Our clinic is happy with this number, and I'm starting to believe that this pregnancy might be the real deal. I wasn't shocked with the nice beta number today, for I'm pretty sure I'm getting hit with some nice symptoms. I've been bloated since my last beta and the exhaustion has hit me hard. I've taken an afternoon nap for the past 3 days straight. I'm pooped. I do go to the bathroom at least once during the night, and the naseau is creeping up on me every now and then, especially when I'm hungry and tired.

The big question: are there one or two in there? My beta numbers are high, but it's hard to say. I've been trying to log onto to betabase.info the last week or so, but the website has been down lately. It would have been neat to compare my numbers. I guess, I'll have to wait until my first ultrasound, which is scheduled for 6/14. I'm just hoping to see at least one strong little heartbeat. Two strong heartbeats would be welcomed too. :)

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like nice high numbers to me too. Congratulations on starting to be all sorts of pregnant feeling. Can't wait to hear about the u/s. I wouldn't be surprised if it were two based on when I used to look up the betabase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great number! Excited to hear about your ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That number is great..yes, very high....you might have TWO in there!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I'm thinking two, too! DH thinks one big baby! :)

    ReplyDelete