Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Exceptionally Excellent

Yep, those were the words out of Dr. B's mouth--"exceptionally excellent" lining. (I REALLY liked hearing that!)

This morning I had my bloodwork done and an ultrasound to check my lining. My lining was 13mm, and from what I could tell, it was triple stripe. (I saw three layers on the ultrasound). He said the Vivelle Dot patches are working great for me. Yay! I'm up to 4 patches now--remove old and add 4 new every other day. It's been very easy for me, and I've been following our calendar diligently. I'm in a holding pattern now until our donor is ready. Once she is triggered to mature her follicles, I'll start taking the PIO shots, which could happen as soon as this coming weekend. Less than a week away!!!

So, how am I feeling (besides fighting a nasty cold now)? I feel pretty darn good. I'm nervous about the shots, and I'm hoping that anxiety becomes trivial once I start them. Otherwise, I feel optimistic about our DE cycle. No major mishaps (knocking on wood now) and my body seems to be cooperating like it should. I keep thinking I could worry, but it really isn't going to get me no where...but drive me crazy! So, I have decided to remain calm and optimistic. I pray, I hope, I imagine that our daughter will have a sibling and that we'll have a baby or two in our arms soon...that would be exceptionally excellent! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Way to go lining :) That is excellent. Hope you get over the cold and the shots go smoothly. Sounds like you have a good mind set...it's the only way to go about this sanely. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete