Wow, I wish I was better at this blogging stuff. When I first received word that Michelle at http://howtodanceintherain.blogspot.com/ gave me my first blog award, I had no idea what to do with it. I'm definitely not very savvy when it comes to blogging. I know computers well and get along with their many functions, but when it comes to blogging; I admit, my DH has had to help me with coding lingo. Anyway, I'm going to do my best with this post. Thanks so much for the award, Michelle. You are too kind!
10 Things About Me:
1. I take A LOT of photos...I think some people find me annoying because I'm taking pictures all the time. I figure, I won't always have a great memory but at least I'll have the photos to remind me of past times.
2. I broke my leg in two places while ice skating--had 5 screws and a plate in my leg. The metal has since been taken out.
3. I have completed two triathlons. (This was a goal of mine after I broke my leg. One triathlon was the goal, but I had so much fun training for one I did another one the following year).
4. I'm very emotional. I cry easily at sappy movies. Tears well up in my eyes when I hear about bad things happening to good people.
5. I don't like camping...the bugs, the dirt, the smelly outhouses...how can one enjoy camping?!
6. I think about and miss my dad everyday and wish that my husband and daughter had the chance to know him.
7. My favorite food is pizza, especially when we make it from scratch with all my favorite toppings.
8. I love Disney World and wish I could vacation there every year.
9. My husband never ceases to amaze me. He's everything I always wanted in a husband and more. He's my rock and best friend.
10. I don't think I could love more than the love I have my daughter. Her laugh, her smile and her hugs--they can make every day a good day.
Thanks again, Michelle. I'd tag other bloggers, but I'm not sure if someone has already received the award. I feel so clueless! (Can I blame it on the hormones?!)