Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Transfer Day is...

TOMORROW! The lab called this morning, saying that all EIGHT of our embryos are dividing well and looking good. (The tone of this statement was positive compared to our day 2 news with cycle #1). These news made me very happy. Dr. L is being conservative, though and wants the 3-day transfer. I know 3-day transfers work, and there are some who believe embryos do better in a natural environment instead of expanding in a petri dish.

Thanks to Valery for this link: http://www.freakonomics.com/2011/05/11/ivfs-magic-number/
I'll take this posting as a good sign. It was posted today, just in time to lift my spirits! Thank you again, Valery.

Wow, tomorrow is the day! Hoping my embryos love my thick lining and feel the need to settle for the next 9 months. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck :) I agree with Valery's post...we also had around the same number of eggs going into it. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete