Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

There is so much to be thankful for this year. My wonderful husband who has been supportive through the good and bad. Not only is he a great husband, but he's an incredible father. Our sweet daughter lights up our world daily with her laughs, hugs and kisses. And, of course, we (all three of us) are so thankful for our two growing little babies. Sometimes, it is difficult to believe that I am actually pregnant (with twins) and that we'll be meeting our two baby girls soon.

A friend of mine recently quoted: The happiest people do not have the best of everything...They make the best of everything they have. My DH and I complain about our house being too small, but I'm thankful that we have a home. A home full of love and warmth. We wish we had a bigger bank balance, but we are thankful that we have money to support a family with food, clothes, and a home. We haven't gone on a vacation in over a year (or maybe two), but we find fun things to do as a family (that doesn't always involve spending money).

Did I mention, I'm thankful that my Mom is cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year?! I'm so blessed to have such a loving mother!

We are thankful for the big and small things in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment