Friday, November 11, 2011

Update: 28 weeks 4 days

How far along? 28 wk 4 days

Weight gain? 27 lbs (gained 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks). I feel the weight gain slowing due to the fact of limited space for food.

Symptoms: Burning belly and belly button, back aches, some heartburn, stuffy nose (esp. at night) and lots of movement inside my belly.

Stretch marks? Not yet! It's difficult to believe with all this stretching.

Sleep? Uncomfortable (nothing new) and the stuffy nose at night gives me dry mouth in the morning. DH says I'm snoring. So, he probably isn't sleeping good either.

Best moment this week? I had another scan today and saw the babes (hadn't seen them in 3 weeks). Both babies are growing nicely...measuring a week ahead. Their growths are about 15% differentiated. Baby A is smaller, measuring about 2 lbs 13 oz and Baby B (who was more active today) was about 3 lbs 2 oz. After today's appointment, I now understand the way they are positioned in my belly, which makes sense why I have more movement on the one side of my belly.

Movement? Love being able to see them poking at my belly. Lots of movements!

Food Cravings? Healthy: apples & peanut butter

Gender? TWO GIRLS!!!

What I miss? Being as active with our daughter. She had a rough day and held her arms up to me (as if to hold her), and it broke my heart that I couldn't pick her up.

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting our little girls.

Milestones: Passed my GD test.

Emotions: Lately, I've been very emotional. Things that normally wouldn't make me cry are making me weepy. When the OB/GYN said she'd see me in 4 weeks. I felt like crying. Isn't 4 weeks too long? A lot can happen in 4 weeks! it makes me want to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment