Monday, November 21, 2011

Update: 30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks!

Weight gain? I haven't weighed myself, but I'm guessing 28-29 pounds.

Symptoms: Heartburn is more frequent now. Feel jibs/kicks all over!

Stretch marks? Not yet! Let's hope it stays that way!

Sleep? Sleep is overrated. Waking up several times a night to pee. Flip/flopping sides all night.

Best moment this week? Not having to wear my prenatal cradle this week. I didn't feel like I needed it this week.

Movement? Every now and then I get a nice jab in the cervix or a kick to the ribs, but it's getting really crowded in there.

Food Cravings? bagels and apples

Gender? TWO GIRLS!!!

What I miss? Being able to cut my own toe nails...so, I got a pedicure this week! :)

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting our little girls.

Milestones: With only 7 more weeks to go, the countdown has begun!

Emotions: Still getting emotional over little stuff. The fact that I can't do as much stresses me out. I want to climb the ladder and fix the lightbulb...but the voice inside me says 'wait until your husband gets home.' Which also means it will probably take 2 weeks to change the lightbulb.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! You are sooooo close. I'm so excited for you. How long does it take a pregnant mom of twins to change a lightbulb? (the new joke ;) hehe) Hoping to hear some further great updates. And yes sleep is horrible at this stage but hope you can get some.

    ReplyDelete