Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm Still On This Ride!

One day I'm thinking we need to switch donors and the next day, I get the call to start taking my meds, my cycle has started. Wahoo! (I'm finally going up on this rollercoaster!) Seriously, my emotions are going crazy and I just started taking my estrace tablets today.

I was definitely surprised when I got the call from my RE nurse this afternoon, and I was more surprised when she had good news for me. Fortunately, we are only a week behind from our original calendar. My revised calendar: ER is 5/10 and ET is 5/13 or 5/15.

This past week or so has been a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Excitement, fear, disappointment...and still a glimmer of hope. And, we just began our cycle. I'm really glad the wait is over and we are finally moving on with this cycle. That makes me happy. :)

1 comment: