Sunday, October 10, 2010

To Pee or Not Pee on a Stick? That is the question

9 days post transfer...

I might have convinced DH that I should POAS before Oct. 14th. Afterall, that is our wedding anniversary, and I'd hate to receive bad news on that day...though good news would be extra special for our anniversary. It's a toss up! I'm not sure if I should POAS or not! I've gone this long without knowing, what's a few more days?! This is the question of the week, though.

Ideally, I want to wait until the blood test; this way the answer is definite. I just pray our definite answer is POSITIVE.

1 comment: